Is MLGA bannable?
Been thinking about downloading MLGA to dodge killers that face camp me the entire hook duration after I lead them on a 2-3 gen chase. But I'n not sure if I can get banned for it or not.
Been thinking about downloading MLGA to dodge killers that face camp me the entire hook duration after I lead them on a 2-3 gen chase. But I'n not sure if I can get banned for it or not.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its not bannable but if for whatever reason EAC does ban you for it Behavior won't help. That being said, no one has ever been banned for it.
dedi servers are around the corner anyways. so dont waste your time.
Not soon enough, ugh can’t wait