Toxic/Salty Killer's have a serious issue

I and 2 friends of me was enter a game and we got a Pig with K.O and a hex totem perk.She downed 3 of us and let them on the ground and wanted to find me.2 guys died because I think bleeding out? Then she got and downed me.We wasn't toxic and she goes over me only to want to T-bag me.Seriously why???? We wasn't T-bagging or Toxic.I think it was only because of the Killer got mobbed from a another SWF Team but why do they have to do it on other people when they hasn't nothing to do with?

Some people need a serious break from this GAME :/

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @SlothGirly said:

    @Chaddad2169 Of course what I do is selfish, who else do I have to share my killer experience with? Also, ye, Tbagging is childish, but so is getting aggrevated by it; they're no better than the person they're complaining about if they can't see past the most basic of taunts. And again I have fun when I win and taunt why should I care about how the other team feel? Like somebody said on an old post I'm playing as a killer, not an entertainer. If you keep a small minded mentality you can see me as toxic, else you can look at the bigger picture and realy both partys want to have fun, only one is more likely to when they are winning or playing the way they want. So why stop when I'm winning and having fun? Your personal comfort means nothing to me in a PVP game.

    I swear almost every person who plays Pig is a 🤬. Don't DC if I teabag your ass 😎

  • @Chaddad2169 You think I care about Tbagging? Lmao, come on man, surely by now you should realise any attempt to taunt me is futile. Why would I DC when I can go AFK while you waste time Tbagging, else if you're a survivor I might just tunnel, see how you enjoy that :)

  • @SlothGirly said:

    @Chaddad2169 You think I care about Tbagging? Lmao, come on man, surely by now you should realise any attempt to taunt me is futile. Why would I DC when I can go AFK while you waste time Tbagging, else if you're a survivor I might just tunnel, see how you enjoy that :)

    Heh, tunnelling, sure buddy, like that'll piss me off when there's two perks that counter that strat. "OH NO!! ANTI TUNNEL PERKS OP"

  • @Chaddad2169 Bold of you to assume I'll hook, alas at this point you're not arguing and just insulting now.

    I'd ask if now a mod such as @peanits or @Rizzo90 could close the thread as it has devolved to simple insults and has gone far off topic, after everything was addressed in a logical and correct manner.

  • @SlothGirly said:

    @Chaddad2169 Bold of you to assume I'll hook, alas at this point you're not arguing and just insulting now.

    I'd ask if now a mod such as @peanits or @Rizzo90 could close the thread as it has devolved to simple insults and has gone far off topic, after everything was addressed in a logical and correct manner.

    Correction:

    Everything was addressed in a logical and correct manner, until you started at the OP even though he simply wanted to play with his friends and so, I stood up for him.

  • There's no point on keeping this thread open, it started as a rant and turned into a place where people attack each other for different ways they see the game.

    Please i want to remind you all to try to be constructive and civil.

1 2 ›