Here's A New One For Me

Ok, so here's a discussion I want to have about Bloodlust, I'll quickly give some context, then my views and finally ask you all what you guys think.

So for context, I'm playing Piggy on the old Badham preset, with my a slug build that is just to slow people down from completing just about anything really, it has Thana, KD, Ruin and Surveillence. And so I find the first two survivors, slap both and go for the one with the bright cosmetics who's looking for a chase. When we get to a pallet, instead of trying to break the pallet and potential waste alot of time, it would be quicker for me to just bloodlust him and since because two people are feeding my Thana and Ruin was still up; so naturally I do down him, hook him because I had a mori and he DCs. Post game he told me I had no skill for Bloodlusting him and allegedly there is no counter play.

So my take on this is that much like camping Bloodlusting is situation dependant, and also requires more skill than just simply running in circle, as to not mindgame yourself, and obv bloodlusting at T-walls or the likes is very unsafe for the killers. So honestly, Bloodlusting atleast to me doesnt seem like an issue, however at the same time, I'm not too sure how to prevent it on an open loop i.e one thats easy to always see the survivor, otherwise it should be fairly wasy to escape after los has been broke.

But yes, tell me what you guys think, I dont see bloodlust being discussed that much, and so dont really have a general community idea of the situation with it as a mechanic or how it plays out in game.

Comments