The Switching Main Process
Hello, it's me DoomOrb. Come here and sit with me at the campfire. For today, I would like to hear your stories of switching from your original main killer/Survivor. I want to hear your story as well as to share mine. So come and sit down, all are welcome. I'll share mine, but you are free to skip and share yours.
Back in the day I started to play DBD as Hag. I got the game for free thanks to PS PLUS. At the time I did ok as Hag but wanted to improve, but a lot of the guides back then were about Hag being one of the worst killers, but that just made me want to play her more. Eventually I found a very talented hag main by the name of SpaceCoconut who taught me all I needed to know at the time to play Hag effectively. I managed to climb to rank 4 as time went on.
However my love for Hag eventually faded away as I faced more swf groups and it made me rage to the point that I needed a break from DBD. I eventually switch from Hag to Hillbilly, and slowly learned all of his tricks. Even mastered his quick turn, but despite me reaching rank 1 with him, I was still weak against swf no matter how aggressive I play with him. While I could beat swf with him, especially now that I'm super experienced with him. I wanted to win them all. My desire to win all my games pushed me into trying to master the best killer Nurse.
But mastering Nurse proved itself to be really hard and my many looses with Nurse discouraged me from playing her, so I tried to master Spirit and now that I have a headset I can achieve my desire to play a killer that if I master, I can win every game. Spirit is slowly becoming my new main and once I fully mastered her, I will be happy beating the sweatiest swf groups out there.
They tebagged me for all these years, but not anymore. Now tebag at your own risk, because I'm in control of the game now.
Is safe to say my past anger against survivors and swf made me want to master the more sweaty killers. I have no regrets. Now tell me your story when you switched main, if you ever did at all.
With Love, DoomOrb.
Comments