BP Offerings
Does We're Gonna Live Forever stack with BP offerings such as, Anniversary BP offerings?
Does We're Gonna Live Forever stack with BP offerings such as, Anniversary BP offerings?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it does.
Here is the wiki article of We are Gonna Live Forever:
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/We%27re_Gonna_Live_ForeverIts description is gain a 25% stackable bonus...
I just had to ask because I felt that the BP distribution was odd. When I have WGLF equipped with no BP offerings I would get +30K. When I would equip WGLF and BP offerings I would get +8k and I would get the same amount of tokens. I notice the same thing during x2 BP events
It depends on the BP offering you are using, your final score and the amount of stacks you've gotten.
If your final score was 15.000, then you'll get 30k BP if you got 4 stacks of WGLF. If you combine it with a Gruesome Gateau, you'll get 45k. (it's 103% of your base score).
There's two types of bloodpoint bonuses:
Anything that applies during the trial (like Distressing) is capped by the usual 8,000 point limit. Anything that applies afterwards ignores all of that; it takes your end score and multiplies it.
The multiplier after the match is a total of all the bonuses that you have active. For example:
So in that scenario, you would end up with 375% bloodpoints (3.75 times whatever you end score is).