Does Luck Affect Chests?
Title ⬆️, because I heard luck was changed to affect chests while others say it wasn't changed to affect chests.
Title ⬆️, because I heard luck was changed to affect chests while others say it wasn't changed to affect chests.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They said it was a good idea but I have not seen any confirmation it was actually implemented yet.
Still an amazing idea and an actual real use for Luck pouches and that 1 perk because only people who suicide or have no choice even attempt to unhook themselves.
It currently doesn't. Luck only affects unhooking yourself and freeing yourself from a Bear Trap.
Here is the Luck article on DBD Wiki:
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/LuckThen the wiki is wrong
"Luck affects a Survivor's chances of unhooking themselves from a Hook and freeing themselves from a Bear Trap. It does affect the Rarity of an Item found in a Chest "
Idk. Other users said it only affects unhooking yourself and freeing yourself from a Bear Trap. I just wrote it based on what they've written.
I don't think the Wiki is wrong. If it isn't, then I'm sorry.
@Peanits Welp!
It does not affect chests at the moment, no.
Ok. Already changed the wiki article, then.