Devs, I'm curious
So I opened the contest winners again because that skin for Feng (I hope to Jesus A Christ I am right) and Clown are amazing
So... How long does the design team take on average to make cosmetics/Cosmetic pieces?
So I opened the contest winners again because that skin for Feng (I hope to Jesus A Christ I am right) and Clown are amazing
So... How long does the design team take on average to make cosmetics/Cosmetic pieces?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It'll be a little while. We usually work ahead so the next few update's cosmetics are already planned. We'll squeeze them in as soon as we can.