Ps4 Baby Nurse, help me ascend into godess nurse status
Hello, long time lurker, first post.
I play killer mainly on ps4. I play almost everybody, but my favourite killer is nurse, I want to ask some of you console nurse mains about some things I have trouble with.
1. I play mostly without add-ons, but I have found out that survivors have a much higher chance to juke me if I'm not using blink speed up addons. How can I overcome this with those two basic blinks? Do I have to gather more experience? Predict better? Can I learn her with speed addonns or I will hurting myself in the long run.
2. I have trouble with jungle gyms. Seriously. I tried to zigzag blink to cut off survivors but it only works 30% of the time. Is there a better method to handle these mazes?
3. Also, lets say a surv downed a pallet right in front of me teabagging. How do you know if she will vault back or not? Sometimes I'm quick to hit a 180, half the times they run as soon as I blink and cant hit them.
4. Used Shadowborn a lot, but a week ago I stopped using it, I dont want to get additced to it. I even stopped using ruin, but I feel like I lose so many gens quickly because of its abscence. Do I need Ruin in these learning stages?
My current combo is: BBQ, NC, Sloppy, Bloodhound / Stridor
Comments
I SUCK AT NURSE!!!!! but I'm a trophy hunter so I definitely needed the platinum for this game, which means doing a lot of Nurse. I just watched a lot of streamers and YouTube videos of people playing as her. The cool thing about playing Nurse is that people underestimate you a lot, which tends to work as an advantage. Also, if you didn't know, you can blink outside the gate before it's opened. I've scared a lot of people by doing that lol.
Hope this helps somewhat! Good luck!
@TaylorAmidala
Yes, I know that "trick", but it's not too useful for killing survivors, but sure its fun.
@ArcticRage
1. Charge speeds also part of your muscle memory dont they?
@CantLoopTheEntity
It’s subjective. Charge speeds only effect how fast you charge the blink distance, not the distance you reach. I did specify “distance muscle memory”. Distance add-ons mess with my muscle memory, not charge add-ons.