Idea for DBD's bday event
Okay so 4 years is going to be here and if the devs have their way and everything goes accordingly DBD could once again look like a new beautifully/amazing game... and with that said heres my idea for an event...
The idea idea is simple...... we get the double BP by playing the event offerings...... but the event changes throughout the day(s) by having OLD versions of perks go live for a time frame, so say at hour 1 of the event ya have OLD BS live and then after 1-2hrs OLD tinkerer goes live.
Maybe more could go into it as well, OLD offerings like OLD mories and such come and the old pallet spawn count.. I think this would be a decent way to celebrate how far the game has come.... laughs, salty memories and happiness/appreciation of all the changes that have been made.
Thoughts?
Comments
I don't think they would because that would involve completely reverting code for things that have changed thoroughly and risking breaking things now. Not to mention the ridiculous download requirements that'd come out of it
I like the idea. It just doesn't look practical
That's true I wasnt even thinking, like maybe every hour or so the game would have to download something in order for it work..... hmmmmmm
I'd rather just have party hats for everyone as cosmetics to earn, but that's also interesting...
Still prefer my idea.