Wiggle Controls?
Can I change the wiggle controls? It’s hard for me to use my hands because I have a disability. It makes it hard to wiggle. Any help would be great
thanks!
Can I change the wiggle controls? It’s hard for me to use my hands because I have a disability. It makes it hard to wiggle. Any help would be great
thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can't change those controls that I know of, but you really don't need to move it much to generate a wiggle. I believe there's a cap on how much wiggle progression you can generate regardless of how fast you move the stick, so even if you just move it a little, it should still be the same.
You cannot change these controls. You can wiggle the fastest by pressing the buttons at a constant medium speed. If you do it too fast or too slow, you’ll actually stop wiggling.