Technician Perk
I just bought Feng Min and am using the Tech perk. I've been reading that the sound part of it is broken. That it isn't quieter anymore. Is this still true? Is it even worth using this perk or should I trade it?
I just bought Feng Min and am using the Tech perk. I've been reading that the sound part of it is broken. That it isn't quieter anymore. Is this still true? Is it even worth using this perk or should I trade it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not sure if its bugged or not but I don't think its supposed to be quieter, the killer needs to be 8 meters closer to hear the gen progress it will still sound the same for you
Bingo
Ohhh Ok. Thank you!
I know this is a little old but I'd also like to know. I love Technician and before I took a break a few months ago, video testing showed that killers hear the generator louder at a distance, so I was hoping that by now it would have been fixed. I use it in sneaky builds, not necessarily for the chance of silence (though that's a great bonus, of course).
Technicain's stealth has always been broken for me.
My friend and I tested this in SWF, killer can hear you working on the gen from more than a jungle gym away.
It's a crap perk.
It used to be but that was a while ago and might have been a bug