While i know it's not good, I'm hoping posting here could help improve and maybe push forward the idea of gaining one of the most Iconic Horror Characters from Video Games. Pyramid Head aka The Executioner.
I doubt they'll make your chapter. They stopped using chapters as a concept while ago, and I doubt the creators of Silent Hill would let Behavior use Pyramid Head.
Interesting concept. I think Otherworldly passage is way too strong. You gain tokens for BL, and then can destroy a window for the rest of the trial... yeah, that will never happen. I made a killer around blocking/damaging windows, but they can only do so much because vaults are an integral part of the game.
Ignoring that Konami is apparently a bit hard to deal with, this would most likely be the first video game killer that the devs would go for. Very requested and very iconic. Pyramid Head would be awesome with James Sunderland as a survivor and a Silent Hill map. They could even use Freddy's Dream World fog and it would be exactly like Silent Hill.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I doubt they'll make your chapter. They stopped using chapters as a concept while ago, and I doubt the creators of Silent Hill would let Behavior use Pyramid Head.
Interesting concept. I think Otherworldly passage is way too strong. You gain tokens for BL, and then can destroy a window for the rest of the trial... yeah, that will never happen. I made a killer around blocking/damaging windows, but they can only do so much because vaults are an integral part of the game.
Ignoring that Konami is apparently a bit hard to deal with, this would most likely be the first video game killer that the devs would go for. Very requested and very iconic. Pyramid Head would be awesome with James Sunderland as a survivor and a Silent Hill map. They could even use Freddy's Dream World fog and it would be exactly like Silent Hill.