No Auras/ No Notifications
I was playing the other day and couldn't help but think that playing dbd without auras or notification could add a little more to the game in regards to jump scares and stealth play. Thoughts?
I was playing the other day and couldn't help but think that playing dbd without auras or notification could add a little more to the game in regards to jump scares and stealth play. Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I once spawned into the game where my HUD was non-existant and skill checks / progress bars were invisible. It was terrifying but also a lot of fun!
I like your idea ^^
I think it would be fun to have a game mode for survivors to have zero info. No auras, no status of teammates, no idea how many gens are left, etc ^^
My friend suggested that the blindness status effect be what I mentioned above, which is also a cool idea!
Anything to make this game more spooky!