[CLOSED] People of the fog! Questioning about DLCs hype!
Hiya people of the fog! I'm here to know much more about you guys, what are you the most excited for when a new DLC is announced. Tell me what are you the most hyped for!
Select the numbers down below in your answer:
1. The killer style/design
2. The killer power
3. The killer perks
4. The survivor style/design
5. The survivor perks
6. The map style/design
About myself: I'm mostly hyped for the new killers and survivors perks, and killers power because it add new gameplay/playstyle. But i also like to see what the new characters will looks like.
Comments
Not to mention the track record of newer maps has been kind of awful. Swamps are the worst, Preschool is like all the worst things about haddonfield times 10, The game is an interesting idea, but kind of frustrating, and chapel is a sad reskin of asylum. Mother's Dwelling is the last of the recent maps that I actually enjoy.