FPS '''Problem'' PC

So I have noticed since a week or 2 or more, not sure, that my game is getting to like 30 fps when I try to set it any higher than normal OR when I try to stream.
When I try to stream, setting it to normal does NOT help and it goes to about 30-40 fps, now with other games this is an issue but can be played around, with DBD where every second counts this is a bit unplayable for me.
It could be because of my gaming laptop, but I dont think it is, since it was getting like 100 FPS or more before the big 2.0 update a month ago. I think it started around 1 or 2 weeks ago, but as I said I am not sure, it can be since the patch.
Is it just that my laptop cant handle the update that well or is the problem from the game itself ? I am personally not sure, but I wanted to vent a bit, since of course it is very annoying and dissables my ability to stream properly.

Do any of you guys and girls know what might caused this or what the root of the issue may be and what I can do about it, IF I can do anything about it ?

Comments