Could the forums use a FAQ-section?

See title. I'm thinking about the most commonly asked questions or, in some cases, threads/arguments.

Comments

  • Oh, nvm. We have one.

  • As far as frequently asked questions go, generally people are going to ask them anyway. There actually is a section called F.A.Q. and Rules with info on a lot of common topics (how do I report someone, etc.), but it doesn't get read.

    I would be interested to see how a "Quick Questions" subforum would go, though. A place where anyone can go in and ask a question with the sole goal of getting an answer, not necessarily for having a huge discussion. (e.g. Does botany knowledge work on medkits?)

  • @Peanits Haha, I realized a moment ago --> proves your point on people not reading it.

    After a couple of months on these forums, I feel that you guys provide very good and thorough explanations on different topics. But seeing the responses only exists in the life span of a thread, the same questions/arguments resurface all the time. I would like to have your responses neatly summarized somewhere.

    A "Quick Questions" would be a very nice middle ground though.

  • @Peanits said:

    As far as frequently asked questions go, generally people are going to ask them anyway. There actually is a section called F.A.Q. and Rules with info on a lot of common topics (how do I report someone, etc.), but it doesn't get read.

    I would be interested to see how a "Quick Questions" subforum would go, though. A place where anyone can go in and ask a question with the sole goal of getting an answer, not necessarily for having a huge discussion. (e.g. Does botany knowledge work on medkits?)

    Would love to see a "Quick Question' subforum