Hag--Scarred Hand

So I was watching Tru3Talent face a body blocker Hag which is the first time I have ever seen that build from the Survivor side since I have never seen it myself when I play and it got me thinking that it hurts her more than it helps her only because she's a slow Killer.

If the add-on takes away her ability to teleport in for favor of making blockers shouldn't she be able to move at normal speed to compensate her massive disadvantage? The ability isn't an advantage if she is still slow and the only reason she is slow is because she can teleport, which this takes away.

Comments

  • Yes, she should. Waterlogged Shoe raises her movement speed, but only to 112.5% speed.

    I honestly don't know why they don't improve those add ons. She is NOT a practical killer when she can't teleport. It vastly limits your ability to do anything and forces you to basically play around one small area, because there's no point trapping across the map when they just go off at random times and you can't do anything with them.

    I played around with Scarred Hand for a while and while it was initially fun as a change, you quickly see how weak it makes you, and how much it forces you to play a more campy playstyle as you can't afford to reset 10 traps on another area hoping someone goes there.

  • @anarchy753 Ok so it's not just me then, if anything they should give her back her speed with this add-on but not have it stack with the Waterlogged Shoe, or just take that away. I think this is the only Killer that has an alternate form for her ability that gives her no benefits.

    Wraith can still not be seen kind of and confuses Survivors, Trapper can still trap and Freddy gets arguably more powerful lol

  • They definitely need a good look at, because anyone can tell at a glance that they don't make for an enjoyable game.

    Not only that, but they flat out don't work with lots of her other add ons which makes using them in a build even more restrictive.

    Honestly, compare the Freddy rework to Hag's ULTRA RARE Waterlogged shoe.

    He places his traps faster, without stopping to look down and perform a channel on the ground while moving at 155%, and ON TOP of that he can use his generator teleport. Additionally there's slight encouragement for survivors to waste a little time waking up. After that he also has 2 add on slots. AND THAT IS CONSIDERED THE WORSE VERSION OF HIS POWER.

    Yet somehow Waterlogged shoe is untouched despite being a direct downgrade to that in about 10 different ways.

    Bodyblock is slightly better but still nothing close to a valuable add on.

  • @anarchy753 Well if enough people bring it up in their Q&A or maybe if I magically tag @Peanits or another mod lol maybe they'll see this and change it.