Toxic Survivors/Hunters Aren't Born But Created

You know, just recently I've had a bad match. Faced against the usual swf team, nothing special. While I held my own, it ended at a 4 man escape. Then I felt rage inside me. At that moment I just wanted to bomb wherever these survivors lived and burn them alive.


But then I realized one thing, and no this isn't the usual "Oh I need to improve." Or anything, I actually did decently well as Billy that game, simply just the case of gen rushed. But what I'm here to talk about isn't me saying gen rushed is a problem or anything. I'm here to say this. We all need to be kinder towards each other. I know is the nature of competitive games to have some level of toxicity, but we shouldn't go telling people that they're bad or if you wish them death threats or anything.


At the end of the day we're all here trying to enjoy DBD at is fullest. I can't enjoy it by other people being toxic or being given a hard time. But at least let's all make the effort to be kind to one another. I'm not going to go hate on the survivors who won. In fact good for them, but nothing justifies being toxic towards each other. I know this game can build the bad in all of us, be it genrushing, constant flashlights, tebagging, or in the survivor side, camping, tunneling, getting bad teammates, and so much more I'm not going to get into.


At the end of the day we're all just trying to enjoy the game. Let's just all agree to be kind and not go all anger. Because we're less of a human for the more we let our beast side take a hold of us. We are better than this. We are, people.


With love, DoomOrb

Comments