Can I do or send something to fix the no scape bug??
Seriously, I'm tired of that sh*t, I shouldn't lose pips for that, so please tell me if there's a log or something you need please.
Seriously, I'm tired of that sh*t, I shouldn't lose pips for that, so please tell me if there's a log or something you need please.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i had that bug in version 3.0 but in the mid chapter patch 3.1 i dont had the bug anymore so i think its fixed
I got it on my first match today so... no
then report the bug
the bug is reported since two months ago and devs said in the path notes that they're aware of that I just want to send any kind of info or game log idk