The Game is good for Nurse ?
Because I heard people saying The Game is the best map for Nurse, but then I heard other people saying The Game is almost as bad as Lery's for her, so I am confused.
Because I heard people saying The Game is the best map for Nurse, but then I heard other people saying The Game is almost as bad as Lery's for her, so I am confused.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lery's is bad for her, 'cause the amount of rooms and hide spots are incredicble frustrating for her to find survivors. It's ez there to lose a nurse, however The Game is a different story. She can blink up the first floor and ground floor which means she can do a surprise attack on survivors + There is barely any places to hide, decent map to spot survivors.
It honestly depends how you play her.
Someone who prefers Omegablink nurse might struggle because they'll overshoot and end up/down a floor, or through an object they don't want too, however someone who likes running multiple blink nurse will have an easier time getting hits as there's a lot of things to bounce around.
Additionally, gens can pretty much all be blinked too from the centre of the map making navigation pretty seamless.