New Character "Candyman"
I want to know what everyone thinks about adding "candyman" as a killer.
I want to know what everyone thinks about adding "candyman" as a killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"Candyman"
Perhaps he could be similar to Plague since his whole shtick is bees.
But regardless of what direction they go with him, Candyman would be a beautiful addition to this game, just look at him, he's dapper.
I try not to get excited about characters that have amazing potential for unique and visually-stunning abilities or traits. Freddy is possibly the ultimate expression of that, yet the best they could originally come up with is him being invisible by default and his rework just has a bit of blood squirting out of stuff.
So I kind of hope they delay Clive Barker characters like Pinhead and Candyman or any more Wes Craven ones, until after the art direction starts going places.
This is of course assuming rights issues can be overcome: Barker owns the concept of the characters, which is different from the film versions.