"Survivor are able to leave the playing area by the exit gate, and keep playing (In progress)"

When. Are. You. Gonna. Fix. This. Horrible. Unplayable. Glitch?

3 times row happened and i have reason to be a frustrate

Does sloppy butcher cause this trouble?

Comments

  • I saw that with someone in one of my trials yesterday and thought it was a one time thing

  • I literally died because of this (I waited till the last second of the EGC to leave), I couldn't leave. I lost an ultra rare key...

  • i was playing as ghostface and just messing around with the survivors, just all of us farming and whatnot, and i let them all go but one of them got killed by endgame cause the exit didn't work. it was so unfair for that person, everyone else got to leave. also i was not running sloppy butcher so im not sure what caused it.

  • @Groxiverde said:

    I literally died because of this (I waited till the last second of the EGC to leave), I couldn't leave. I lost an ultra rare key...

    "Oh no, someone who brings a ultra key and waits until last second of egc to leave dies how unfair"

  • @Fictionalname said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/621415#Comment_621415

    "Oh no, someone who brings a ultra key and waits until last second of egc to leave dies how unfair"

    I found it in a chest with plunderer's instinct and I waited until the last second of EGC to give points to the killer for hitting me. You should be ashamed of yourself now.

  • @Mookywolf said:

    i was playing as ghostface and just messing around with the survivors, just all of us farming and whatnot, and i let them all go but one of them got killed by endgame cause the exit didn't work. it was so unfair for that person, everyone else got to leave. also i was not running sloppy butcher so im not sure what caused it.

    were you on ps4 cause i was farming with a ghost face and i was crawling and couldn't leave

  • This happened to me AGAIN yesterday. The other 3 survivors were hit while exiting. I was the last one out and didn't take a hit. When I jumped off the edge of the map, I reentered the game 10 feet away from the hatch. Happy ending this time.

  • You mean,

    "Survivors are forced to roam the entities realm until it claims them, even though they passed the exits."

  • @Fictionalname said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/621415#Comment_621415

    "Oh no, someone who brings a ultra key and waits until last second of egc to leave dies how unfair"

    Even had they left immediately, the exits didnt work. Theyd be still there in game, until timer ran out.

    It's a bug, and forces the exits to not work, meaning even if you leave, you die.

    No need to be a dick because you want to bash survivors you think are trolling. Dont read one thing and respond to them so brashly.

  • @Fictionalname said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/621415#Comment_621415

    "Oh no, someone who brings a ultra key and waits until last second of egc to leave dies how unfair"

    They should've escaped. Don't gotta be a jerk about it.

  • "The August 2019 Developer Update is now available!"

    No mention about bug or glitch except Pips & Rank Update errors


    *sad face*

  • @Fictionalname said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/621415#Comment_621415

    "Oh no, someone who brings a ultra key and waits until last second of egc to leave dies how unfair"

    "survivors dying due to a gamebreaking bug is perfectly fair because the survivors didn't act what I consider nicely".

  • You can tell it's going to happen to you if you heal and don't see the progress bar fill up. At that point the bug is already in effect and your only option to escape is the hatch. I've had it happen to me once, and it happened to several friends also.

    It's lame but just be patient. Bug fixes are not always as easy as you think.