Is it possible to repair a gen in 5 Seconds?
If a swf group burns the shroud of binding to start together and all of them use bnp and hit both skillchecks, does that mean they can finisch the first gen in 5 seconds?
If a swf group burns the shroud of binding to start together and all of them use bnp and hit both skillchecks, does that mean they can finisch the first gen in 5 seconds?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think so. I renember, when 2.5.0 was released someone repaired gen in 10-12 seconds.
this was while there was a major glitch in the game, but this is the fastest ive seen a generator be done
Shouldn't it be possible with 4*bnp? As each bnp can progress 25% in 5 seconds.
I finally used my first BNP a couple days ago. I hit the skill checks and then blew a normal one that came a few seconds after 😩
It is possible with 4 people on the same gens all using bnp.
OK, i should try this in kyf. Thx
Did that jusy happen to you?
@Milo no, I was just curious what is possible in this game. never experienced a 10sec gen, but i guess if that really happens, the killer must think that the survs are cheating