About Killers
Legion is truly a disgrace of a killer. As well as many of the others. People have been disconnecting when I play Spirit. But, when playing most of the others, survivors are able to ######### all over them.
With so few viable choices there are people still asking for more killer nerfs. Yet, they also complain about going against the same killer over and over. It's frustrating having to sweat so damn hard that Spirit is the only one I want to play as. If she is nerfed I will not want to play anymore.
Depending on how they handle Nurse, Spirit and Billy will be the main killers that will be used with some Hag sprinkled in. Then when those three are nerfed I don't see too many who would want to play the role as it's frustrating at best to play with the others.
Is that what everyone wants? I don't think the Devs are aiming for that but that's where things are and seem to be going further towards. Why does it take so long to implement tweaks that would make things less frustrating?
I've been mostly playing survivor as of late because of this.
Sorry for the rant but I needed to complain a bit.
Comments
It takes so long because they're making new Killers/Survivors and perks 24/7 🤷♀️
Leads to a time constraint where they have to rush updates and try to do work on old stuff in between.
Also explains the constant accidental leaks.
I think you didn't choose the right title for this thread. The first 8 words of the post are about Legion and the rest of it is just a weird rant that honestly doesn't make any sense. I don't recall the devs ever mentioning nerfing any of those killers other than a small nerf to nurse (which if we are being honest here is long overdue). They strive for something resembling balanced in this game. Nothing is immune to change here. Not for killers or survivors. Why did you title this thread "Legion" again?
Dude, nothing explains the leaks. There are plenty of other games out there that continue to put out new content and updates, but somehow don't leak something every 3 months like clockwork.
It was the first title that came to mind. Also, Legion is included in this as they aren't part of the three viable killers that aren't Nurse.
The only buff Legion will be getting is to their addons but they need more than that.
Overall, my post is about how few viable killers there are and people asking for these killers to be nerfed. Yet, complain about lack of variety in who survivors verse.
90% of your post has nothing to do with Legion. It is very misleading.
There, I changed the title. Happy?