Has anyone reached devotion 99 or is it a higher cap?
I think anyone who reaches this cap should design a survivor/killer.
I think anyone who reaches this cap should design a survivor/killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol, that would be a pretty insane amount of game time. I don't know about having free reign to design a character as a reward. Maybe the player could be made into the next survivor though. That would be pretty epic to have your likeness made into the game.
I am devotion 3 level 70. I can't imagine how many hours you would need to put in to hit devotion 99.
I know people with like thousands of hours after the devotion update and the highest I've seen/heard is 18 or so.
I think the highest so far is low 20s 🤷♀️