where I can report with video evidence a killer with a surv?
Tittle.
I want to report with video evidence a killer and a surv playing toguether, taunting and post game racist insults.
cheers
Tittle.
I want to report with video evidence a killer and a surv playing toguether, taunting and post game racist insults.
cheers
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We've got a form you can fill out for just such an occasion: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=191426
You'd still need to report them in-game, of course, but this is the best way to attach a video to your report. This way you can keep playing with the video uploads rather than waiting to paste it into the report box.
There is a file size limit on attachments. I would recommend uploading it to a site like YouTube (you can set the video to unlisted if you'd like) and then posting the link in the ticket.
thank you very much peanits
Hah that's so weird, I made a thread yesterday and still got no reply, isn't that odd :O
It's not too strange, most of the community team was out of office yesterday. We answer as much as we can, but there's a lot going on. We can't afford to spend all day on the forums responding to every post.