Killer ranking vs survivor ranking.

Ok everyone. I think this is something we need to address. How ranking up as a killer is 100 times harder than survivors.

I just came out of a game at rank 2. Making my way back to rank 1. I hooked and killed all four survivors. I chased them around and prolonged the game till I had what I thought to be a double pip game. Only to end the and find out I got max 32k blood points and 1 pip. Naturally this is extremely irritating seeing as I maxed out each category. Because I got gen rushed in the very start of the match. I only got 1 pip.

If on the other hand you go play as a survivor. You have to do so little to ensure you pip. I had a game yesterday I got tunneled from the start. I racked up 9k BP and still walked out with 1 pip even after dieing.

So I guess what I would love for the dev's to explain. Is why in a game were the killer is already at a high disadvantage? Why make the ranking system so lopsided?

Few things to keep in mind is last time I played was before all the reworking happen. Such as the ranking system. I have been learning as I go with all the new changes.

Anyone else feel the ranking is in need of a balance or am I all alone in this and just need to suck it up and accept things as they are?

Comments

  • I've noticed killer's typically are better in this ranking system then before. In the past when I mained survivor I noticed games were often lopsided. At least these days it seems the matches are more often then not more balanced out. Of course there are matches that swing drastically in favor of one side or the other, but nowhere near as common imho as it once was.

  • its harder because you dont have a team to rely on if you fucc up, and if you do 4ppl benefit from it while if a surv does only you get a real benefit

  • @Mtom912 said:

    Both sides are easy to rank up on, rank still means nothing

    Unless you've never made it to red in current system and all you get past rank 10 is rank 2 swfs