Can't join match on PS4
Suddenly, now every time i it triangle to join a match as either survivor or killer, im getting send to a blue screen like if it was a PS4 menu, but there is nothing there, and the match cant start.
Anyone else getting this?
Suddenly, now every time i it triangle to join a match as either survivor or killer, im getting send to a blue screen like if it was a PS4 menu, but there is nothing there, and the match cant start.
Anyone else getting this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Actually it's a playstation thing. I can't play rocket league, connect to the mobile app or look at my communities without an error.
Yes I got this too! My screen looks like a dark blue Windows Screen Saver.
Psn is down apparently
That happens to me in for Honor I put so much time into that game and then one day it said I couldn't join a match since I wasn't the party leader but the thing is I wasn't ever in a party I always went solo and played against ransoms cuz I knew I was good enough at the game that especially at orochi, so I ended up uninstalling it cuz the devs never contacted me back I miss the hell out of that game, I'm planning on getting it again but now I have dbd and it's makes me feel competitive like for Honor did, so hopefully they can help u with this, try uninstalling it and installing it back