New Killer + Survivor Ideas!
I’m bored. I’ve had a few ideas for killers + survivors for the Devs. They probably won’t add them obviously, but I think it’s still fun to share the idea with them! :)
Demogorgon + Steve Harrington > A lot of people love the series Stranger Things and I’m pretty sure people could agree that the Demogorgon is pretty terrifying. For his main attack he could pull survivors into the Upside Down with a hit from his claws, making that survivor invisible to others until they are hooked or find a gate out of the Upside Down. The survivor in the Upside Down can still see other survivors and can work on gens and usual things, just cannot be healed until they have found a gate/have been hooked. It’s pretty much like Freddy but a bit different. He could also open up his face and bite, insta-downing survivors and not taking them into the Upside Down, but this action takes a long time.
Pennywise + Adult IT Kid (Ex. Adult Richie, Adult Beverly...) > Everyone likes IT! It’s a really popular movie and Pennywise is a pretty scary character. For his main attack he could maybe bite the survivor, giving them Hemorhage and maybe slow them from fixing gens significantly? Healing would take a bit more time. I didn’t teally think about what Pennywise’s abilities would be, but I think maybe he could change forms? That would be cool, like Attack form and Fear form, almost like the Doctor.
These are obviously just ideas, but I hope the Devs see just for fun! Feel free to add some ideas below. :)
(Add me on Xbox! -> dxmbassgril)
Comments
I also have an idea can I share it