New killer perk

Hey everybody I want to post an Idea for a new killer perk here and read your feedback regarding this perk :D


-when standing within 32 meters of a survivor thats looking directly in your direction the perk icon lights up.


This perk works like a reverse spine chill.


This perk isnt gamebreaking or anything since its meant to benefit stealth killers a bit more like Ghost face/pig/myers and the bing boi.

Example:

if your trying to play scratched mirror myers on lery’s and you main goal is to jump-scare/gen grab alot this perk will benefit you since you will know if a survivor your stalking is looking in your general direction.

Edit:grammar

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Whispers is much better and more reliable.

    This isnt really meant to be a tracking perk chief since its main purpose is for the killer to try to be as sneaky as possible,I guess you can use it as a tracking perk but like you said whispers is way better

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/617606#Comment_617606

    Whispers is also the best perk for sneaky killers without extra hinderance of survivor looking at you.

    Of course it is thats why I use it on my pig so Im not sneaking around the entire map.

    this perk is only if you want to be as sneaky as possible

  • While I commend your effort, I don't see any real use other than GF, but he already gets a sound notification when he's being revealed.


    :/

  • Why would you want to know if a survivor is looking at you? That's like, not relevant information. At least not without an actual indicator of where-from they're watching.

    I'll stick to Whispers. It can tell me plenty more, like the location of a survivor and which areas I don't have to check out.

  • It's interesting that you brought this idea up because I was thinking what if they added a new killer perk that was a killer version of calm spirit?? I'd love to not disturb those crows!!