Official merch store
I ordered a trapper mouse pad two months ago. I have sent multiple emails and have not gotten a response back. I honestly don't know where else to go. @Peanits Is there any chance that you'd be able to ask around what's up?
I ordered a trapper mouse pad two months ago. I have sent multiple emails and have not gotten a response back. I honestly don't know where else to go. @Peanits Is there any chance that you'd be able to ask around what's up?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you have a order and ticket number?
I'll have someone look into it. I'll send you a DM on here so you can give me the info privately.