@det0xxp said:
He also said "My apologies I meant released, I am afraid that this process depends on the game developer please keep an eye in their Twitter."
So who's fault is it again? Sony right?
I'm pretty sure it’s the devs fault for you know, making up a release time they couldn’t meet
You do realize those messages are usually automated right? Most of the time it's an algorithm based off "if,then" statements. With coding for searches and such. Try actually calling playstation. I have several times. Then you know the person is real. May say it wasn't released or published cause the search didn't find it.
Yea I'mma make sure they look into this #########. I'm so fed up with waiting. I did see in another thread that it may drop at 8pm tonight... Well see what they say.
Yea I'mma make sure they look into this #########. I'm so fed up with waiting. I did see in another thread that it may drop at 8pm tonight... Well see what they say.
My RL buddy said he saw 3pm today. This is a bunch if horse ######### and I k ow they're gonna say "I know some of you were anxious for the update, but we had a problem with blah blah blah. We're excited to announce NA PS4 now have the dlc" - August 7th
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So who's fault is it again? Sony right?
I'm pretty sure it’s the devs fault for you know, making up a release time they couldn’t meet
I'm fairly interested so give us an update when the calls done?