When they say DLC is coming out but it's still delayed

In all seriousness though, it's not that serious.

In all seriousness though, it's not that serious.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Scgamecock86 I know, but I can't stop laughing lol
Is that how people who bought Freddy felt?
By the time we got him on Console he had already been nerfed. I saw a few threads already from noobs about how clown is OP. Haven't even gotten to play the guy.
@Scgamecock86 He's probably one of those killer mains whose salty about Freddy because you can't play him like a brain dead idiot
Seriously though, whoever did that to that poor kid is a monster and deserve to eat #########.
Jeez it's a pretty harmless joke. Your parents never trolled you or had a little fun at your expense? Builds character. head back to your safe space.
My parents trolled me but not like that. I don't need a safe place, I am the doctor. I know medicine. Do you want a check up?
Sure, be gentle tho.
I will, I have a baseball bat instead of a Baton. I may need to wash it after this. HEY, better save you from the cancer then let it consume you.