Curtain Call Release Date
SOON TM
SOON TM
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My uncle from Nintendo said it comes out yesterday! Can’t believe I can’t trust him....
LOL still not here!!!
I thought none of you were going to buy it to prove a point. Guess you guys are all talk.
I mean, to be fair, they should've gave a compensation like 1080 auric cells for waiting so long or enough shards to purchase a skin instead of a dbp weekend for every platform even though it's been only PS4 waiting their asses off
but, for me personally, I'm a patient man, and I can only imagine how stressed out BHVR themselves are. Maybe by buying a skin or two and helping support them will put more money in resources to improve the game than not at all
It just seems to me in general they lack resources and are too afraid to admit it, or something else is going on behind closed doors and knowing every company in the world that exists, doesn't want to be open about it.
To the people who are upset: I can't blame. The timeline they've given is long overdue. In 3 days it'll be 1 month since the DLC has been released on PC (?). I don't think compensation was needed for every platform, but grateful they were still included in an extra bloodpoint event. Afterall, everybody needs some points.
lol that's because everyone on here is really like
LOL
Why? That's the biggest part of their screw up.
I just called, waited on hold for a new customer service rep for the PSN here in North America. She didn't see it in her system when I asked, but then asked me to hold while she did some more research. She put me on a 5 minute hold and went to talk to someone she said and came back to tell me that "the Curtain Call DLC in North America should be on the store at or around 8:pm EST TODAY.. Monday the 9th)
That's what I have. Let's cross our fingers that information is correct!
That's literally the time the double bloodpoint event ends which sucks so bad
So we wait.. again.
I'm not buying it and have said so for weeks. I'm amused at the sheer incompetence of all of this.
People.. Just be patient.. I would bet money it will be available to purchase within a few hours... the lady I talked to sounded like she cared and went and got good information.. "At or around 8PM Eastern tonight" is not far away. I just checked and it is already showing up on the PSN store now, and while you can't buy it yet, THAT IS A VERY GOOD SIGN.
Relax... It will be here SOON!