Speed Hacker on Xbox?
I know I have heard of hackers on PC as people are able manipulate the game files but was playing a survivor game on Xbox and I had a speed hacking Jane.
She made Usain Bolt look slow. I am amazed someone found a way to hack game files on Xbox. I knew of console lag switching but hacking?
Anyone else seen hacking (not lag switching) on console?
Comments
There is a bug where you get hit and keep the speed boost until you get hit down. I've seen it happen to a friend, but IDK if it's something you can trigger on purpose. It was probably that.
So is that all platforms then? At first I thought it was sprint burst exploit but that got fixed and this Jane only had balanced landing.
Maybe you are right as cannot see how can hack console. Was very dodgy though.