Matchmaking is absolutely pointless.
Seriously. Matchmaking has been broken forever in this game. Why even bother with a rank system?
I get rank 13 people when I'm rank 3. Rank 3 people when I'm rank 10. Rank 14 people when I'm rank 4. It's all over the place. Just Put everyone in one big player pool, and wipe your hands of it devs. What Is it? 3, 4 years of the devs being incompetent with rank, and matchmaking?
Don't take it personally. You excel in most other areas. And you're certainly capable. But you just can't seem to figure out that simple is better. So much better.
Killers: 4k=+2 3K=+1 2K=0 1K=-1 0K=2
Survivors are more complex. However I shouldn't de-pip after completely avoiding the killer, doing 3 gens, saving one survivor, and escaping. Survivor ranking should be dependent on escapes only. The rest of the emblems for survivors should just be for Blood points.
4 escapes=+2 3 escapes=+1 2 escapes =0 1 escape=-1 0 escapes= -2
Hatch escape=+1 All 4 Hatch escape=+2
Healing, totems, unhooks, etc should just be Blood points. Simple is better.
Comments