UnHook immunity
Lets have a discussion about the hook immunity time shall we? I just played a game where not once but TWICE I hit the person who Un- hooked someone, both players feet on the ground, no longer touching each other, with NO EFFECT. (Also I am sure who I hit. No question about it. I also had NOED active.)
Can we agree the unhook immunity is a little ridiculous and needs to be tweaked a bit? (Playing ps4)
Comments
@smappdooda The hook immunity last until the survivor is able to move. If anything it needs to linger on for a while after being unhooked cause it's literally like how it was before the change.
It at least saves farming sometimes. But I agree with
I think any immunity can be exploited, im sure ive had the same thing happen to me, a few times I've been robbed of dope hatchet shots as a result.
The only real problem with hook immunity is the auto-aim, a lot of times when you swing it forces you to hit the hooked Survivor even when you don't actually hit them. That needs to be fixed and I've had this happen many times, they did tweak with auto-aim recently so this is probably why it's gotten worse.
The I-frames are such bullshit. I've had Survivors take two steps and still tank the hit and I've been downed before my character model even touches the ground while being unhooked.
Survs definitely can run more than 2 seconds and still be invincible.