Wasted items
Don't you love it you lose your items and add-ons because some decided to D/C in the loading screen? It happens so often that I hardly ever take green or higher items as survivor.
Tagged:
Mod
Don't you love it you lose your items and add-ons because some decided to D/C in the loading screen? It happens so often that I hardly ever take green or higher items as survivor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't. Because the cancellation works for me.
When matches are cancelled due to a disconnection during loading, you should be refunded your items and offerings. If this isn't happening, I recommend submitting a bug report here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bug-reports
Nothing should be taken away from you if you load straight into a post-match disconnection screen. I definitely have to re-equip my offerings when this happens, but they're always still in my inventory.
I have submitted a bug report when it happened and haven't received any response yet.