What’s up with the coughing?

everytime I squat as a survivor I start coughing. Are we getting checked into jail/prison? 

Comments

  • XD idk what's happening unless ur in pink smoke u shouldn't be coughing but that's funny af.

  • Maybe you got a flu.... or something

  • Idk but me and few other survivors I have witnessed do it when squatting at the start of a trial
  • I have witnessed to be found at the start of a trial... it's not as funny as coughing ....

  • Milo said:

    I have witnessed to be found at the start of a trial... it's not as funny as coughing ....

    Yeah it’s always at the start of the trial, and what?
  • It's when you leave the application on for long periods of time not playing it. I had this happen on both pc and PS4. You'll also skate around the map if you work on a gen. It looks hilatious and even effects the killer.