Weird stuff on Ps4
Am I the only one noticing fishy swf players on ps4 or am I going crazy? Lately I notice very weird stuff when I play 4 man swf that happen especially vs 4 swf that all escape easily. Example today, 4 davids, 2 of them finish ruin gens in literally 1 min and other 2 run me like I’m rank 20 killer and not rank 1. Both run sideways into a window and still fast vault it and I can’t hit them, where I know 100% that’s a slow vault and I would still catch them, or ones ign is something with dictator... and when I look at end screen there is nothing with dictator, his name changed to notorious... I played clown with exhaustion bottles and I hooked 1 guy after exit gates where opened, he got saved through flashlight which was way too far away and blinded me over 8 sec,so I threw my bottle he ran 100% straight through my exhaustion and didn’t get slowed which made him escape otherwise I would catch up to him before the exit.
I notice other swf teams too where one seems to have Lithe but when I look at end screen he only has Sprintburst and I literally see him fly off after window vault and then they convince me I’m a noob and crazy and I literally ran right behind him and see he runs off.
Even when I open exit gates it takes a bit time but when I’m killer I walk 5 steps to the right and look back that exit is already opened and I see someone tea bagging me infront. Same goes with quick and quiet, some guys vault a window without QAQ perk but I don’t hear nore see anything on my screen.
Idk if I’m crazy but lately I notice lots of weird games and things happening vs swf teams.
Comments