Pipping.

I'm not here to complain about how broken the broken system is, or how pointless it is, or why you shouldn't try to. I just want to say that everyone should let people do what they'd like. If someone wants to pip, don't go to them and say "It's pointless so don't bother!!1" Why can't people just let other people have goals? What if the other person wants to get to a high rank for their own reasons?


I've seen so many people on these forums 'pip shame', and it makes genuinely no sense to me. There's no point in making people who want to rank up and maybe try to get better, feel bad about it. Everytime someone says something about their pips, there's one person telling them it's pointless to do so. Just let the person have their fun, and let yourself have yours.


TL;DR: Let people enjoy themselves.

Comments