Leatherface trespassing laurie's property
i guess he didn't read the sign
i guess he didn't read the sign
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Where's Leatherface? I only see Laurie Strode and a big ass Claudette ๐ค
hmm.. my bad i think i posted the wrong picture :/
I'm working on finishing my LF basement build, so I'll probably be doing this myself before long.
I sometimes run basement devil face its so fun especially marking someone before they even get in the door let alone down the steps lmao
RUDE
Iron Grasp, Agitation, Insidious, NOED.
My favourite Leatherface build. Those perks work so well with him, they should be his teachables.
Claudette confirmed for next killer