My First Official Killer Tier List (3.1.1)
Reminder that Hag is amazing!
Reminder that Hag is amazing!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh lol
Yeah Hag can def play active.
You place a bunch of traps into an area and then chase people into that area. They pop the traps when running from you and then you can hit them.
I came to this thread to ask the same question. What makes this "official"? The list looks more or less like what is generally talked about on the forums. I think the D tier is a little crowded. But whatever. To each their own.
Now we gotta make them d and c tiers into b and a tier
She's not really active though. She can't completely control where survivors run, and smart survivors will run to places where they know she doesn't have traps. You can get into a position to chase them to certain spots sometimes but other times they can just run away and you have to leave them because they ran to a place where you have no traps.
The chaos she causes is from defensive play, ie. area control. Outside of that area she's not going to be very effective.
I just don't think she is better than Billy. Billy's power can be used to traverse the map quickly without the need to having been to that place already. He also has a built in one shot and pallet breaker, and he's 115. He can play way more actively than Hag can. Hag is almost at the mercy of survivors coming to her. But that's not to say she is bad, because you can definitely use that to your advantage just that she's not better than Billy. Her defensive game is better. If she gets a good hook spot or gen setup it can be really hard to play around. But she's not going to have the option to take every chase because some chases will lead away from her traps. You have to let those go or you will lost as Hag. Billy doesn't have to do that all the time, he can be aggressive and take whatever chase he wants based on the tile setup.
@Dreamnomad like I said, it’s my personal first thread of show casing my tier list. Making it ‘officially’ my tier list. What would you change in the D tier?
@thesuicidefox The way I see it? I think Hag is better. Most people (including you) think Billy is better. I find hag the most unique killer in the game and the most complicated. I don’t think it’s as simple as “smart survivors will run where you haven’t placed traps” or it’s all defensive. I almost think of it as chest, but instead of the two sides taking turns, Hag takes both of the turns throughout the game. And yeah I’ve already told you she is an area of control killer and not whole map control. You don’t just place down traps and pray the survivors come to you. That’s not the mindset to have with hag. Running lanes, loops lanes, vault lanes, unhook lanes, etc. Within all of this the area that is completely controlled, whether they have a flashlight or urban (more or less). Doesn’t take away from what Billy has. Great Map pressure and has his insta down along with his curving. There is a reason why they’re both A tier killers. I just say let’s agree to disagree.
Not sure how Mayers and GF can be in same tier with Huntress and Freddy. Neither Mayers or GF have map pressure or chase potential unlike Huntress and Freddy.
C and D could be all the same tier. It's the cluster of killers that have pretty meaningless power as is, but can impact the result of game if player is good with said killer.
I would put Trapper in D tier ( and without add-ons he deserve F tier 100% ), Plague in C tier and Myers and Ghost Face in C tier. The reason why I think Myers and Ghost Face are lower is because I find them to be inconsistent, and while they can be great, I think they have some weaknesses that hinders them back.
@Laakeri You don’t think Myers or Ghostface have chase or map pressure? But huntress does? Hmm that’s an interesting take. I believe all 3 do. Myers and Ghostface have one hit abilities. Ghostface is pretty good in chase as well, especially at jungle gyms and loops with high walls. Not sure how that’s different from 110% speed huntress who is easy to loop on certain tiles..
I mean sure if you really wanted to do that. Wouldn’t make a big difference though.
Does GF and Myers weaknesses outweighs their Strengths compared to Huntress and Freddy? Imo, no.
In my Tier List :
All of the low tier killers are interchangeable because I think all of them are bad 😁. Hillbilly and Hag are also interchangeable, like on certain maps ( Haddonfield, Lery's, The Game, Disturbed Ward ) Hag is definitely better.
I just think they are weaker than them. Myers wastes so much time to tier up his EW3 and when he does, he gets 1 down if survivors don't screw up. You can't afford to waste so much time in a game that goes so fast. Also, his skill cap is pretty low. Ghost Face has a higher skill cap, but his power has more weaknesses ( his stalk can be canceled, long cooldown, problematic reveal mechanics, Object of Obsession ). I don't think they are bad, I just don't think they are too good.