The BP Perks Besides Barbecue & Chili And We're Gonna Live Forever

So i'll probably get counter-opinions on this IMMEDIATELY.

And that's not bad.

But i really don't care about Perks like Distressing, Prove Thyself & some Killer Add-ons raising the BP rewards for certain actions, but not allowing you to actually earn more than a match would normally allow you to, like the 2 in the title of this thread.

I mean, some equipment is really nice, like Scratched Mirror.

But i know i don't run that to earn BP faster.


Idk, just a thing i don't mind existing, but i know i'll never use it for BP reasons.

What do you think of this type of equipment?

Comments

  • If you know what you're doing those perks will just make you reach the cap faster, so as farming tools they are definetly underwhelming

  • I just think survivors need more because they don't have enough BP farming perks and killers not only have more BP perks, but also add ons that add BP (I think Hag has one with a 300% boost to BP in a category or something crazy, Wraith has one for having a terror radius and I think it's either 100 or 200% increase) Using those on top on BP perks AND survivor pudding/BPS easily earns them upwards of 150k-200k in one match. Survivors can't get anywhere near that unless there's a double BP event and everyone runs BPS