I was wondering the same thing. I received an email saying that they finally got around to give the rewards, iridescent shards and blood points, but I see nothing different on my account. I know they also said that if anyone didn't follow the rules they'd not receive anything, but I'm pretty sure I fallowed all of the rules. There was a game where someone escaped threw the hatch, but I was the killer, and I don't think I should be punished for that if that's the reason.
What is the rover experiment? Someone was going on about no rewards for the experiment. I had no clue what they meant
There was a social experiment on DBD that people were selected to participate in. There was a reward in the form of blood points and iridescent shards after the experiment was over. They recently put out an email saying that the rewards have been sent out to the participants (who followed the directives), but it seems multiple people are reporting not having received the reward even though they allegedly followed directions.
(I was one of the participants, and I'm pretty sure I have not received my reward despite receiving the email.)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was wondering the same thing. I received an email saying that they finally got around to give the rewards, iridescent shards and blood points, but I see nothing different on my account. I know they also said that if anyone didn't follow the rules they'd not receive anything, but I'm pretty sure I fallowed all of the rules. There was a game where someone escaped threw the hatch, but I was the killer, and I don't think I should be punished for that if that's the reason.
What is the rover experiment? Someone was going on about no rewards for the experiment. I had no clue what they meant
There was a social experiment on DBD that people were selected to participate in. There was a reward in the form of blood points and iridescent shards after the experiment was over. They recently put out an email saying that the rewards have been sent out to the participants (who followed the directives), but it seems multiple people are reporting not having received the reward even though they allegedly followed directions.
(I was one of the participants, and I'm pretty sure I have not received my reward despite receiving the email.)