Acronym/terms help!

I'm new to the game (a week playing as of when this is posted, 1 day on the forums) so I don't know what all the acronyms and terms mean that people use on these forums. I can tell some of them like NOED, but so many others I can't even begin to understand what they mean..

I have questions about:

PGTW

STBFL

"slugging"

"mori"

SWFS


there are definitely more and I will add them in the replies when I see ones I don't know

Comments

  • PGTW - pop goes the weasel, a killer perk

    STBFL - save the best for the last, a killer perk

    slugging- letting the survivors in the dying state, not hooking them

    mori- the offering that makes the killer able to kill the survivors after the first hook with a specific animation

    SWF- survive with friends

  • Small addition to "mori". Most of the times it will refer to the offering, but people do tend to use it to refer to "killing by your own hand" (as a verb) as well, including other perks like Devour Hope and Rancor.

  • Thank you for the help!