Remember Me.

This perk sux. Until EGC I already used it pretty rarely, now it is really weak perk which doesn't help you enough vs even 3 survivors (except you run NOED)

BUT also "Remeber Me" makes already too difficult escaping EGC for last Survivor completely impossible. It is not ok.

I have an idea for its reworking:

  • You become obsessed with one Survivor
  • Hit the Obsession to decrease his repair speed by 40/45/50% and healing, sabotaging, cleansing, opening exit gates and searching speeds by 15/20/25%% until fully healed
  • Remember me makes the Obsession to see all other Survivors auras and all other Survivors to see the Obsession's aura highlighted in red within a 44/40/36 metres range

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I have to disagree.

    Remember was a fantastic perk before EGC, and especially on old Freddy because the effect was extrapolated if the survivors were asleep and the Obsession was dead.

    I would like to see it changed so that it’s current effect stays the same if the EGC has started (a max extension of 16 seconds) BUT if the EGC hasn’t started, then each token counts for a 10 second extension (max extension of 40 seconds ONLY if the EGC hasn’t started)

    THe old remember me had 6 tokens though, so it encouraged you to let your obsession heal up too. Not just tunnel them after they get unhooked. It was more powerful...

    I miss that version...

  • Bring Furtive Chase with Remember me, easy stacks.

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    Bring Furtive Chase with Remember me, easy stacks.

    Why waste 2 perks slots for a worthless effect ?

  • @Marcus I've had plenty of useful situations out of Remember Me.