How to loop (a guide for immersed and unsure players)
First off before I say anything check out this video:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NTu9ow3iwfcAfter watching that video I will also add to what he says.
The YouTuber forgot to mention that when looping it is advisable to hug walls and structures whilst looping a pallet/window, this allows you to cut around corners quicker and to get to the pallet/window faster rather than going out wide as you'll lose your momentum on the loop.
Also, map knowledge, the YouTuber explained that learning the maps is a key way of getting better at looping, if you're struggling to learn maps then I suggest you use Windows of Opportunity as it'll give you information on where pallet and window tiles usually spawn.
I just whipped this little guide up to help immersed and newer players on how to get more confident in their ability to loop the killer and help out their team.
If you have any questions, let me know below :)
Comments