Father Campbell's Chapel not coming up with offering
Playing on Xbox. I only got the new map 2 or 3 times and that was the first day after the patch, before auric cells or DLC characters could be purchased. Since then I have offered maybe 9 charred photographs, as both survivor and killer, but have only gotten Disturbed Ward. Just want to see if other people are experiencing this too of if it's just my bad luck.
Comments
Was that recently? I can't just have gotten 1 map 9 times in a row. If it's 50/50 I should have gotten it at least once.
I'm on PS4. I've had the map several times with the offerings. Three times in a row my friends and I offered it and got the regular asylum map.
Its a 50/50 coin toss. You just got unlucky those 9 times.
Offered it 3 more times as Huntress in a row, got Ward every time. I'm fairly positive the offering at least is bugged.