Possible cosmetic for Leatherface?

I understand that it is hard to get the rights to make a cosmetic for a licensed killer. However, I feel that the DBD Devs should make a deal with the owners of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre to make a new cosmetic. They could add Leather-face's Pretty lady outfit from the first film, and donate all the profits to Pancreatic Cancer Research. (The actor who played the original leather-face [Gunnar Hansen] died to pancreatic cancer.)


Any thoughts or ideas?

Comments

  • I don't like or play leather face but since my beloved piggy and tapp got cosmetics I think it's only fair if the other licensed characters get some as well

    I would really like to see his fancy dinner suit in the game

  • @PyroDude said:

    I don't like or play leather face but since my beloved piggy and tapp got cosmetics I think it's only fair if the other licensed characters get some as well

    I would really like to see his fancy dinner suit in the game

    20190725_221530.jpg

    It's only fair that Quentin gets this